Bleep Bloop. Thanks for installing 1K Bot.
- Go to app.1kbot.com
- Log in to your Udemy account. You can do so by clicking on the “Login to Udemy” button in the top right hand corner. This will redirect you to the Udemy website where you can login or signup for an account. Note: we do not store or record your login information. This information stays safe and secure with Udemy.
- Select the courses you would like to signup for via app.1kbot.com. You can select whole categories or individual courses.
- Once you have selected the courses you want, click on the “Run 1K Bot” in the top right hand corner.
- 1K Bot will run silently in the background as it signs you up for all the courses selected. Please wait as 1K Bot does its thing and keep this page open. It takes around 60 seconds per course. You can continue to use your computer and browse the internet while this is happening, just make sure not to close app.1kbot.com.
- Sign up for alerts. We let you know when we have added new courses and deals that you can get access to.
- Once 1K Bot is done, you can click on the My Courses tab to view your courses or go directly to Udemy.com to use your courses.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does 1K Bot have access to my Udemy Account?
No. We do not store or have access to your account. All you need to be is logged into your Udemy account already in order to use 1K Bot.
Is this legit? And will my Udemy account get banned?
1K Bot is legit. We search the web and store 100% off coupons for a wide variety of Udemy courses. These coupons are provided by the instructors of the courses in order to encourage people to use their courses. We get these 100% off coupons and then apply them to the courses automatically for you. We also delay the sign up of the courses (60 seconds per course) so that your account will not be timed out for too many requests.
What happens if my account gets timed out? Does that mean I am banned?
When you account gets timed out, this means you have been making too many actions/requests to Udemy. Udemy does this to protect your account from breaking their servers. Since we slowly sign you up for the courses, we bypass that. But sometimes you can still get a timed out error if you are visiting Udemy too much while also running 1K Bot. If that happens, you just have to wait (usually about 30 minutes) and Udemy will open up your account.
Is 1K Bot Free?
Yep! You do not have to pay to use 1K Bot. You can feel free to donate if you would like, but it is not a requirement.
How many courses can I sign up for?
As many as you would like!
Do I lose my courses if I uninstall 1K Bot?
They will still remain in your Udemy account but they will not be stored in the “My Courses” section.